The Master-D1 (Water Linked Master Electronics board) is a digital acoustic position computing board and is the “hub” of the Underwater GPS system. It calculates the position of any Locator relative to the position of the Receivers. Combined with the integrated GPS and IMU (compass), it will provide the absolute GPS position of the Locator.
The board supports up to 7 independent D1 devices and 1 A1 devices. It is accessed through a network interface.
With a small physical footprint, the Master-D1 is easily integrated into even the most compact equipment.
Eeasy-to use API and web interface, including:
- Real-time visualization of relative and global position
- Simple system configuration
- Software upgrades
- OS independent (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Developer friendly features:
- Access to raw data for easy integration with your preferred system
- Standardized lightweight HTTP connectivity protocol
- Write your own application/integration with our easy-to-use example projects
- Stream real-time position, GPS, compass and other sensor data
- Integrate high-accuracy GPS, compass and depth sensors to improve positioning accuracy even further
- API documentation is available though an Open API Specification (OAS).
- Part number: WL-21008
- Part name: Master-D1
- D1 interfaces: 7
- D1 connector: JST BM06B-GHS-TBT
- A1 interfaces: 1
- A1 connector: JST BM03B-GHS-TBT
- Ethernet interfaces: 1 (10/100/1000BASE-X)
- Ethernet connector: RJ45
- Dimensions: 154 x 70 x 31 mm
- Power connector: Molex Micro-Fit 3mm
- Input voltage: 10-18 V
- Input current: 400 mA
- Operating temp.: -10°C to +60°C
Resources (please use the contact us to receive)
Please do not hesitate to contact Marine Distribution & Consuling for further info on Water Linked, Underwater Localization solutions, espcially in confined spaces like: dam inspections, harbour inspection, ship hull inspection, fish farm (aquacuture) inspections or generally inspections in shallow water.
MDC, Water Linked, Marine Distribution & Consulting, Water Linked Master Electronics board, WL-21008, Underwater localization, Localization, shallow water, Port, Harbour, Fish Farm, Aquaculture, ship hull, dam, underwater inspection, Underwater GPS, Undervattenslokalisering, Lokalisering, grunt vatten, Hamn, Fiskodling, Vattenbruk, Skrovskrov, Dam, Undervattensinspektion, Undervatten GPS