This hand-operated vacuum pump allows you to test the seals on a watertight enclosure without getting it wet. For Blue Robotics and Seadrone, Here’s how it works:
- Remove the Vent Plug cap from the enclosure
- Plug in the Vacuum Plug and Pump and pump to 10-15 inHg vacuum
- Monitor the gauge for leaks for 5-10 minutes
The vacuum test doesn’t test at very high pressure, but it does give you the peace of mind that the enclosures are properly shut and airtight. We usually do this test after opening and closing an enclosure and before the first dive of the day.
The pump comes with everything you need to use it, including the Vacuum Plug.
- 1 x Hand-Operated Vacuum Pump with Gauge
- 1 x Vacuum Hose
- 1 x Vacuum Plug with O-rings and Test Plug
Seadrone,Blue Robobotics, Italia, Marine Distribution & Consulting, Hand operated vacuum pump, MDC, Vacuum pump, watertight enclosure, Pompa per vuoto manuale, MDC, pompa per vuoto, involucro a tenuta stagna,