Il Raspberry Pi 3 Model B è un potente mini computer utilizzato su BlueROV2 e Ardusub. Disponibile ora presso Marine Distribution & Consulting!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model computer is a small but powerful mini computer. For full technical details, please check out the Raspberry Pi 3 website. This computer is used on the Advanced ROV Electronics Package on the BlueROV2.
Also check out this micro SD card, preloaded with the Raspbian operating system and software needed for ArduSub and the BlueROV2.
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third-generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1GB RAM
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Blue Robotics, Raspberry, Marine Distribution & Consulting, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry, ROV, Bluerov2, Italia