The Mako is SEAMOR Marine's newest ROV. With a large open frame design and versatile mounting options, this vehicle can carry a variety of accessories and has the power capacity to run them all at once.
The Mako's payload (14 kg standard, upgradable to 22.5 kg) allows users to install heavy instrumentation, including multi-beam imaging sonars. Users can easily mount and position accessories without any special tools. The ample space in the accessory bay also improves flow-through, which ensures maximum thruster efficiency, making it easy to fly the Mako no matter the payload.
The Mako comes standard with eight (8) SEAMOR-designed thrusters; four (4) of these are vertical thrusters that provide a more stable flight. The second pair of vertical thrusters offers a failsafe compared to the competition who only offers a single pair. We have arranged the Mako's four (4) horizontal thrusters to maximize forward thrust.
• Heavy payload:14 kg (30 lb) standard; upgradeable to 22.5 kg (50 lb)
• Intuitive controller
• High-resolution colour, zoom camera
• Variable speed & directional ROV control
• Integrated controller with LCD monitor
• Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
• Manual and automatic camera focus control
• Depth-rated to 300 m (1,000 ft) or 600 m (2,000 ft) with deep-water
• Eight (8) powerful thrusters
• Auto depth, auto heading functions
• Leak detection warning system
Seamor offers a full range of reliable, proven and versatile ROVs. Please do not hesitate to contact Marine Distribution & Consulting to find the right ROV solution for your need!
, Light Work Class ROV, Seamor, Marine Distribution & Consulting, Mako ROV, ROV, MDC, powerful thruster, camera, versatile ROV, reliable ROV, potente propulsor, cámara, ROV versátil, ROV confiable