LAN Controller / Telemetry system
The telemetry enables to integrate serial instruments into an Ethernet network. Additionally 7 serial interfaces are available.
All serial interfaces have their own fused power supply which can be also switched. In addition, other digital and analog I/O are available.
An ARM Microcontroller takes over the interface management. With the help of a user-friendly program interface with own its programs or algorithms can be also integrated. Therefore the telemetry is also applicable as a ROV or AUV controller. Several telemetry systems are cascadable.
- voltage supply: 24V/12V
- several communication interfaces
- data logger (OpenLog) on μSD
through to 16Gbyte
- integrated RTC
- input analog voltage 0-10V
- input binary signals 0-24V
- output binary signals 0-24V (12V)
- Underwater connector: Subconn (DNS), PBOF, or integration in pressure body
Marine Distribution & Consulting
48 Rue Claude Balbastre
34070 Montpellier / France
Kraken Power, KrakenPower, MDC, Marine Distribution & Consulting, LAN controller, LAN controleur, ROV, AUV, subsea installation, ROV, AUV