The CCROV is a micro-ROV sized vehicle that has all main features inherited from larger underwater systems. It has embedded batteries in the topside tether deployment system allowing for autonomy of 1-2 hours. It´s an entry level ROV for users who require very basic underwater camera functionality on a limited budget. It has a very small size, thin umbilical cable and very high manoeuvring capability which allows operating in hard-to-reach places including inside sunken wrecks.
The CCROV is a professional underwater robot which can dive to the depth of 100 meters underwater to complete a variety of photographic and video graphic tasks. It is an efficient tool for diving, fishing, boating, yachting, sailing, and other ocean activities; the CCROV can also be used as professional detection equipment for aquaculture industry, infrastructure inspection and other underwater observation tasks.
- 4K living video by SONY IMX COMS Super-HD Camera. You can watch underwater real-time video by our APP.
- Underwater automatic hover function. Keep your ROV at same position against sea swells automatically without any operations.
- 6pcs thrusters. Provide strong motivation.
- Battery&DC power supply both on shore. Prevent any damages to your machine
Many of the tasks assigned to work class ROVs – or human divers – is shallow (less than 300m) and involves searching, inspecting, or surveying underwater. These tasks are ideally suited to CCROV mini ROV technology. Smaller, lighter, ROVs that consume very little power can be deployed from many different areas or rigs and ships. Since they have very little mass, they can be safely used on comparatively delicate machinery without fear of damage.
Launching simply involves heaving the submersible by hand into the water. They can be deployed in sea states that would be too dangerous for larger machines. Their thrust to weight ratio for a small tether means that mini ROVs can be handle more current than most work class ROVs in shallow waters.
EXQUISITE AND USER-FRIENDLY OPERATE
CCROV is the smallest ROV in the market, with dimension about 208x204x158mm. It’s easily to take everywhere in backpack or suitcase. The operate system is quite user-friendly, could easily be operated through remote control or APP.
Always ready for immediate deployment, the CCROV underwater robot or underwater drone is portable, quick and easy to launch and intuitively piloted. Marine Distribution & Consulting recommends the CCROV for starters!
4K CAMERA & 720P REAL-TIME TRANSMISSION
CCROV can take 4K picture and video by build-in camera and 720P real-time transmission transmission through cable
SMART TDS, EASY TO COLLECT THE CABLE
CCROV have a special tether deployment system (TDS), which help you to collect the cable easily and quickly after work
6 THRUSTERS/ 5 DEGREE FREEDOM
CCROV have 6 thrusters and 5 different degree freedom, could move to different direction freely
- Fish Farms Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Broadcast & Film
- Marine Life Observation
- Potable Water Tank and Pipe Inspection
- Science and Oceanographic Research
- Ship & Propeller Inspection
- Search & Rescue works
- Nuclear Power Stations
- Pipelines & Oil Platforms
- Navy & Police Forces
- Subsea Construction & Maintenance
- Coast Guard
- Underwater Salvage
- Port Security and Intelligence
- Bridge and Dam Monitoring
- Portable and Ready to Dive
- 6 Thrusters alllow 5 Degrees (axis) complete freedom of motion
- Real time video feed sent to the operator
- 4K Camera & 720P Live Video Transmission
- Depth and Orientation sensors
- 100m depth rating
- Professional Tether Deployment System (TDS)
- No formal training required
- Designed for commercial use in demanding underwater application
- Affordability, size and functionality enhances sales and profitability
- Embedded batteries in the topside tether deployment system
TETHER DEPLOYMENT SYSTEM
The vehicle has 4 vectored horizontal and 2 vertical thrusters and can move underwater in all directions.
The vehicle is operated from the surface via umbilical cable (8mm) using the remote control or tablet (WIFI) based on video and data from compass and depth sensors
The CCROV maximum operation depth is 100m.
The CCROV is equipped with a 4K/1080P color camera
Four ultra-bright LEDs are installed at both sides of the vehicle.
The CCROV is powered from the intelligent battery pack located top side in the tether deployment system (TDS)
It can also be powered with the optional AC power supply at 100-230 VAC
Maximum power consumption is 150 Watt.
The intelligent battery pack gives a running time of 1-3 hours depending operations conditions
The complete system is packed into one plastic case, it contains the underwater vehicle, tether deployment system, intelligent battery pack, battery charger and remote controller
The size of operating area is limited by cable length, 95 meters
Maximum 2m visibility can be reached during the night in clear water
Magnetically coupled thrusters eliminate any sort of dynamic seal on board.
The CCROV has been designed and manufactured using high quality components to withstand harsh environments.
The small size of this system allows a single person to carry it to any remote launch site.
It can be easily deployed on small opportunistic platforms, including: kayaks, canoes, and other small vessels.
The entire package is very compact and less then 25 kg, so checking it through the airport is easy.
Maximum Operating depth:
up to 100 m Dimensions:
Weight in Air:
- Lenght: 208 mm
- Width: 204 mm
- Height: 158 mm
5.1 kg Operating temperature:
0 to + 40º C Thrusters:
6 magnetically coupled DC motors
- Horizontal: 4x vectored thrusters
- Vertical: 2x thruster
up to 2 knots Thrust Forward:
1 kgf Thrust Vertical:
0.5 kgf Hull body material:
Aluminium alloy Float Material:
synthetic composite foam Payload:
Full system packed in one high-performance waterproof case Waterproof case features:
Dimensions (carry case):
- with a telescopic handle and smooth-running wheel, this case offers mobile protection for all of your equipment
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
Total system weight:
- Lenght: 575 mm
- Width: 406 mm
- Height: 299 mm
WIFI remote controller Monitor:
your Smartphone or Tablet On-Screen Display:
Yes Power Supply:
4 x AA Cells Mobile device bracket (max. height):
Main power source:
Lithium Ion battery pack 54.3 V - 154 Wh Optional power source
: AC Power module, Single Phase 100-240 VAC, 60-50 Hz Output Voltage (ROV):
54 VDC Running time (with embedded batteries):
1-3 h Running time (with AC power module):
: Compass and Depth On-screen overlay:
Yes Auto-depth mode:
Yes Heading accuracy:
+/-3º Compass resolution:
0.5º Depth sensor accuracy:
1% F.S. Vertical hovering accuracy:
White ultra-bright LEDs Qty of Lights:
4 Luminous Flux:
4x 350 lumen (1400 lm) Beam Angle:
105º each Colour Temperature
: 5600-6000º Kelvin
Sony IMX 11 Image Sensor:
1/2.3" CMOS Pixels:
12 million effective pixels Mini Illumination:
0.3 lux (0.01 - b/w camera) Lens:
3.6 mm/F2.0 Iris Control:
Auto Field of View (FOV):
90º Memory Card:
64 GB Micro SD (Class 10) Video Resolution:
Max. image resolution:
- 4K/30fps (3840x2160)
- FHD 1080P/120fps (1920x1080)
- FHD 1080P/60fps (1920x1080)
- HD 720P/240fps (1280x720)
- HD 720P/120fps (1280x720)
1200 M (4000*3000) Image format:
JPEG Video format:
MP4 (H.265) Max. bit stream of video storage:
- Breaking Strength: 80 kg
- Max. Working Load: 30 kg
- Weight in Air: 3 kg/100 m
- Weight in Fresh Water: Neutrally Buoyant
- Type: Ultra-thin flexible Kevlar Coax cable
- Connector: wet type
- Lenght: 293 mm
- Width: 238 mm
- Height: 310 mm
- Weight in Air: 8.6 kg (with battery pack)
- Max. tether length: 95 m Cable diameter: 8 mm
CCROV underwater vehicle 75m/246 feet
Umbilical cable (TDS)
Tether deployment system
4x LED lights
Lithium ION Battery pack
Wireless remote controller
CCROV, Micro ROV, Mini ROV, portable ROV, Full HD camera, aquaculture, fish farming, harbour inspection, propeller inspection, ROV for starters, yachting, sailing, fishing, diving