Electrical Linear Actuator
The Electrical linear actuator (ELA) module is designed for underwater operations up to 500 meters deep.
Oil-free, with intuitive programmable position control, on-board controllers, modular system.
Can be mounted on TMI-Orion ROV platforms as well as on many other ROV systems.
- Ideal for applications requiring great force with precise movement control.
- Location information
- 1 connector to add capacity (additional actuator, camera, projector ...).
- With on-board electronic controller (no external POD).
- Handling component
- Underwater movement system (camera, panoramic or tilted projector, sonar, propellant ...)
- Ballast correction system
- Sampling system
- ROV locking system
- Underwater tools / ROV equipment
- For the scientific community - Environment - Energy - Aquaculture.
• Stroke : 85mm
• Material: Hard anodized aluminum
• Depth: up to 500m
• Weight: 1.5kg on air, 0.74kg in fresh water
• Dimensions: Ø82mm x 256mm
• Thrust capability: 200kg
• Rod speed: 4mm/s
• Power Supply: 9-24Vdc 30W
• Control Bus: RS485 (other on request)
• In & Out Connectors: SubConn MCBH8M
YYYY: Depth (m) 500 or 2000
B: Control Bus 485 (4) …
T: Motor positioning Encoder (E) / None (N)
SSSS: Embedded firmware versioning (ex: 1.0 / 2.11)
Companion Monitoring Software Tools
TMI-Orion, Marine Distribution & Consulting, Electrical Linear Actuator, modular robotics, underwater operations, position control, ROV, electronic tools.