The M200 is a rugged brushless motor used in the ocean and in extreme environments. It has the same internal components as the T200 Thruster.
The M200 Brushless Motor is a simple motor version of the T200 Thruster.
It uses the same internal components but doesn’t have the plastic nozzle or other components.
- Waterproof brushless camera gimbals
- Underwater actuators
- Build your own thruster
- Small ROVs that don’t need full size thrusters
- Efficient brushless electric motor
- Standard mounting holes spaced 19mm and 16mm apart
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments
- Operates under extreme pressure and depth
- High-performance plastic bearings that don’t corrode
- Solder pads to connect and seal wires
Blue Robotics, Marine Distribution & Consulting, M200 motor, brushless motor